Saturday 25 July 2015

Day 2

A short post today because I took advantage of some decent weather in the early evening.  I seem to spend most of my evenings sat in front of a computer loading and backing up all the evidence and checking on all of the electronic equipment I need.

It was a  long day today, out at 7:45am and home at 7:30pm.  It was pretty good on the whole.  I went to Audlem in the morning and met Tim in Audlem Cycles, after some unexpected rain showers.  I visited Paul in Rick Green Cycles on the way back.  After lunch at home I battled the strong NW wind all the way to Golborne.  It's tough when you know how many miles that you have to do, and you're only doing 10mph.

Things improved later, and after a treat of tea and flapjack with our friends in Knutsford, we put in a few more miles in the sunshine.  145 miles today and 279 in total, and I'm feeling fine.  Sadly, the weather forecast isn't great for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment